I can't say enough about the people I work for. They're sweet, thoughtful, hard-working, and they've been doing this for a while! They feed us at the end of every shift, so I feel it necessary to feed them right back. (Sometimes I think it's just because I'm like the old lady in The Wedding Singer and I like watching people enjoy the first bite. And the second and third.) Friday night, I even brought cookies in for our super old yet super amazing customer, Buzz (aka Bird Man). I made vegan Samoas (yes, like the Girl Scout cookies!) and they were AH-MAZING.
Now, I would post the recipe for these cookies. I would love to share it with all of you. However, since it doesn't just step on Girl Scout toes (and they're children! I wouldn't dare!), I'm going to do something I've never done before.
That's right, I'm going to giveaway a copy of Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar.
One lucky reader will be announced next Friday, March 5! Here are the rules:
1. Leave a comment on this blog telling me what your favorite cookie is!
2. If I'm not on your blogroll, add me and leave a separate comment telling me that we're friends!
3. Tweet back to this link, telling me you did so in a separate comment.
4. If you have a blog, blog about this awesome giveaway and leave another separate comment telling me you've done so.
5. Have another way to link back to this blog? Facebook, MySpace, MyFace, BookSpace? Let me know you've done so! You guessed it...in a separate comment!!!
So you see, that's FIVE DIFFERENT COMMENTS. I know it sounds like a lot, but I'm going to use Random.org to pick the winner so leaving five comments gives you a better chance of winning! Trust me: you want to win this book!
What are ya waiting for?