Friday, February 26, 2010

5 questions, 5 answers!

My beautiful, talented, marathon-running, inspiring friend, Erin (you should hear me when I'm sucking up! ;)), tagged me in her latest blog entry! Since she inspires me to blog more often, run more, and eat better (I sill can't thank you enough for my signed book, love!), PLUS I love answering questions, I'm going to roll with it! :)

Question 1: Where were you five years ago?

1. In the Marine Corps.
2. Dating my wonderful husband, learning what it meant to really be in love.
3. Working at Greenfield's Restaurant, my all-time favorite!
4. Babysitting my amazing niece & nephew. Miss you, Jacob. <3
5. Almost married. :)

Question 2: What is (was) on your to-do list today?

1. NOT RUNNING! I'm a little injured after yesterday's bosque run, so I'm taking it easy. Plus my feet have put up with almost 45 miles this week.
2. Grocery store...one of my favorite things!
3. Attend a basketball game for my friend's beautiful daughter.
4. Clean house and make dinner.
5. Have wonderful friends over for some Chickpea Cutlets and other tasty treats.

Question 3: What five snacks do you enjoy?

1. Anything chocolate.
2. Chips, pita, or veggies with hummus.
3. Chips & salsa, but only at La Salita!
4. Cuties. Oh, how I love Cuties!
5. Veggie Stix!

Question 4: What five places have you lived?

1. I grew up in New Hampshire...
2. Roamed around Canada for a bit with my bestie...
3. Spent time in the Marine Corps down south (SC, NC, VA)
4. Then off to Okinawa, JP to be with the husband...
5. And now I live in New Mexico!


Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?

1. Immediately buy a home...one in NH, for sure.
2. Invest!!!
3. Help my mom and my family with whatever they need.
4. Shop till I can't even walk anymore!
5. Help anyone I know and love who might need it. (That I copied from Erin, who copied it from Miss Melissa. I'd do the exactly the same!)

I love questions. I also love giveaways, so keep your eyes peeled for my next post. ;)

Now for the fun part: getting to tag 5 of my friends! Here goes:

Leslie @ Better Together
The newly Mrs. Kanmuri @ Turning Iwatean
Dawn & Out of Africa
Jaclyn @ Jaclyn's Vegan Yumminess
ABQ Beer Geek @ Albuquerque Beer Scene

Have fun! Happy Saturday!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your answers. LOVE the post. Can't wait to chat tomorrow!

    LOVE that I turn to you for advice.

    LOVE YOU.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!