Friday, March 5, 2010

And the cook book goes to.........



MELISSA!!!

Melissa (aka Missy) is a Staff Sargeant of Marines and relatively new to the vegan life. It might seem like I played favorites on this one because I'm also training for the San Diego Rock & Roll Marathon with her, but I used Random.org to get my number and it came up 12! A HUGE congrats to Missy! She deserves this cook book and I know she'll put it to good use!

Everyone please stay tuned, though: I have another giveaway coming next week and there will be 5...yes, 5...winners! Thanks for entering! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you!!!! I'm sooooooo excited about this book. You made my morning when you called ;-)

    ~Missy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Melissa! and thanks for sharing this site with me! and thanks for all your wonderful posts Elizabeth! i look forward to following your blog -Rhonalyn

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!