Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'd like to thank the academy...

As many of you may know, I started this blog for my friends & family. After I made the decision to go vegan, so many people would ask me why...or what I ate...or how I could make such a massive lifestyle change. This blog was to give the answers to all of those questions and to prove it wasn't me just blowing smoke.

In the few months that I've had the blog up and running, I've noticed that there are more non-family & friend followers than family & friends. I think that is wonderful. It makes me so happy to know that other people are interested in what I have to say...and what I make for dinner! This morning, I had a new comment on my Beer Bread blog from Living and Loving In L.A.. I follow her blog and she follows mine. She was thoughtful enough to give me the Adorable Blog Award



I am absolutely flattered that she thought of my blog, and now, I would like to pay it forward. The rules are to nominate 4 blogs that you think are worthy of the Adorable Blog Award. Here's my pick:

(Living and Loving In L.A....you have an adorable blog. Since you've already been awarded, though, I'm going to spread the wealth. xo)

Better Together
Out of Africa
Cupcake Kitteh
Albuqueruqe Beer Scene <-No, their blog is not cute. It's manly, it's full of beer, and it rocks. It needs recognition, though, so it's being awarded.

Thanks to all of you for keeping me sane during work, and for keeping me updated on the lives (and beer) that I hold so dear. Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!